Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
Facilitative: must be able to lead and demonstrate value-adding principles to a team.
- To have at least 4+ years’ experience in team coaching.
- Assertive: able to ensure Agile concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
Continuous improvement: must be continually growing one’s craft, learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team.
- Conflict resolution: must be able to facilitate discussion and conflict handling and facilitate alternatives or different approaches.
- Attitude of transparency: must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the organisation about development of the team and grow trust in the team.
- To thoroughly understand Scrum (Kanban is a plus) and be an Agile aficionado.
- To have experience in addressing the challenges in delivering products with multiple teams.
What Quby offers you
Most importantly: just over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues who love working with new technology and innovative solutions for smart energy and smart living!
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible working hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Fresh fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- Lunch & learns.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective health insurance.
Interested? Send in your resume & cover letter (in English) as soon as possible. An online assessment is part of the selection process.