- Design and implement processes in order to test the level of implemented security controls and measures. This includes all aspects of information security engineering including:
- Application and Network Security Testing.
- Work with the Information Security Officer to provide security expertise, coaching and guidance to the Quby engineering and development teams.
- Liaise with the software development teams to implement best practice security implementations and test applications.
- Manage security incidents; detection, containment, resolution.
- Work across all teams to re mediate and patch incidents.
- Conduct security audits and assessments both internally and with suppliers and third parties.
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Information and Application Security field with a minimum of 5 years total working experience.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in using Static and Dynamic Code Analysis tools in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Full understanding of best practice network security implementations; OS, network, code analysis.
- Experience designing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring security platforms and tools; i.e. Nessus, Vault, IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts, top-tier cloud providers, and associated technologies, as well as familiarity with attack vectors, hacking techniques and tools. Basic knowledge in shell/bash scripting and/or Python.
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently.
- You are able to work with all levels of the organization to implement security controls. Most importantly, this includes working with the Development and Infrastructure teams.
- Ability to audit systems, processes and third party providers to ensure compliance to Quby's policies and standards.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
What Quby offers you
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Yearly personal development worth 5% of your year salary
- Flexible working hours – start the day between 8:00 and 10:00
A pension plan with 75% contribution by Quby
Free fruit & great coffee and tea
Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events
Lunch & learns
25 vacation days
Bi-weekly chair massages
Collective health insurance
A family of over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues!
Interested? Send in your resume and motivation letter (in English) as soon as possible. An online Assessment and case study are part of the selection process.