- Turn UI designs into functional features for our customers.
- Deploy new UI features in a resource-critical environment.
- Take the lead in technical and functional improvements.
- Ensure consistent quality across multiple styles and locales.
- Design, implement, and unit test embedded software.
- Cooperate across multiple development teams working on the same platform.
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in development within an Embedded Software Development environment.
- You have at least 4+ years of hands-on programming experience with C, within a Linux environment (preferably Embedded).
- You have at least 4 years of experience with C++, Qt and QML.
- You understand how to work with Communication Protocols.
- You have experience with Scrum and Agile.
- You possess strong presentation and communication skills.
What Quby offers you
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Yearly personal development worth 5% of your year salary
- Flexible working hours – start the day between 8:00 and 10:00
- A pension plan with 75% contribution by Quby
- Travel reimbursements
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea
- Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events
- Lunch & learns
- 25 vacation days
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Collective health insurance
- A family of over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues!
Interested? Send in your resume and motivation letter (in English) as soon as possible. An online Assessment and case study are part of the selection process.